Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [5E] [18+] Looking for 1-2 additional players for on-going Roleplay focused campaign. (Nautical / Renaissance Urban Fantasy / Quirky Cultures / Unique Civilizations)

1585106828

Edited 1585106976
Hi we've been playing a campaign a little over a year. Were looking to play some one-shots with new players to ease them into our on-going campaign. Party Size: Originally 4 but 1 person is on hiatus so we'd like to recruit 1-2 more players. Current Lvl: 7 (But we may start lower for the one-shots if the new players are inexperienced with DnD). World Map: &nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/629121542181355531/629122029613875202/map9.nautical-Recovered.png" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/629121542181355531/629122029613875202/map9.nautical-Recovered.png</a> Time : Wednesdays 6-9pm PST. Theme : The world is composed of islands/archipelagos. Most occupied islands are cities because land is scarce and magic is common. Much of the campaign revolves around quirky cultures and religions. There aren't any gods, but instead people worship the Sea, Moon, Storm, Volcano, Forest, Undergrowth etc. These religions have different goals that influence what our party is doing. For example, the fungal Undergrowth believes in the cyclical nature of life and that immortals are inherently flawed. So the party is currently hunting down vampires. Since our campaign is fairly tropical, vampires are themed around nocturnal birds rather than bats. There's generally more Aztec, Asian, and Polynesian themes rather than generic medieval-Europe. Spreadsheet of Religion and demographics: <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w06nZrjHFSZX9wQJHxSwlZ4xpHpuYQhlwjM5fKWtcHQ/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w06nZrjHFSZX9wQJHxSwlZ4xpHpuYQhlwjM5fKWtcHQ/edit?usp=sharing</a> &nbsp;
Sign me up Capt'n! Experienced player (although relatively new to 5e). I am 36, she/her pronouns.&nbsp; Very open availability. And will be available at your play time even after the pandemic is over.
Colour me interested. Timing is perfect for me, and I'm extremely intrigued by this world. Fairly new to D&amp;D, but I've seen a lot of it played and I know the rules pretty well, but I'm also open to house rules and such.
Looks like an interesting game!&nbsp; I appreciate that you have such detailed resources and I love the pantheon concept.&nbsp; I'm currently available from about 8 AM-ish to about 6 PM-ish Hawaii time (2 PM-ish to Midnight-ish East Coast time or 11 AM-ish to 9 PM-ish West Coast time).&nbsp; Please let me know if this works for you.
Jess H said: Colour me interested. Timing is perfect for me, and I'm extremely intrigued by this world. Fairly new to D&amp;D, but I've seen a lot of it played and I know the rules pretty well, but I'm also open to house rules and such. Hanna W. said: Sign me up Capt'n! Experienced player (although relatively new to 5e). I am 36, she/her pronouns.&nbsp; Very open availability. And will be available at your play time even after the pandemic is over. Awesome! I'm trying to schedule the initial one-shot for next Wednesday. Can you guys message me a convenient time for character creation? Ideally the one shot can act as an introduction to the new characters' backstories.