Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New Player Ready to Learn the Ropes

Hey guys, longtime fantasy fan. Have played a couple sessions in real life, haven't got a clue how to use Roll20. And truthfully, still have many things to wrap my head around in general. If anyone is willing to have me tag along and show me the ropes, I'd be grateful. I learn fast :)
hey would you like to join my discord server, we are friendly, kind and helpful. Any questions, just ask. We are here for you. The server is very active and has multiple games going on everyday.
Hey Ulfric! My name is Drew, and I am a part of the group GamerShrinks who host regular one-shots every Sunday at 6PM EST for new players.&nbsp; If your interested, here are the listings of some of the games we have going, and feel free to PM me if you wanna join our discord.&nbsp; Happy Adventuring! I host a custom built, home-brewed one-shot campaign that covers every aspect you would need to know/practice to get into a game of DnD in the future.&nbsp; It's basically a DnD tutorial which will cover roleplay, ability checks, combat, exploration, and puzzles.&nbsp; Here is the link in case you are interested:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187835/escape-from-crustfall-manor" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187835/escape-from-crustfall-manor</a> We also have an open group with a discord and pre-recordings and streams of current and past campaigns on our stream you can find here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd</a> Please feel free to join or send me a PM to connect, and I wish you all the best! - Drew, The Smiling DM