Advertisement Create a free account

[LFP][5E][PAID] Tomb of Annihilation - Biweekly Sundays at 1:30 pm Eastern - Campaign in Progress

Welcome, Adventurers! A shocking rumor buzzes through the Forgotten Realms; a mysterious affliction is targeting those who have been raised from the dead. This wasting disease, which marches its victims back toward the death they once defied, has been dubbed the “death curse.” When this wretched sorcery claims a life, divine magic no longer revives them. Any others who fall to their demise, through natural or unnatural causes, are similarly lost to the living realm. Adventurers who wish to stop this devastation must travel to the peninsula of Chult to find the source of this death curse and destroy it. Chult is a tropical wilderness composed mostly of jungles, plateaus, impassable mountains, and belching volcanoes. I'm looking for some players to DM through the jungles of Chult! An ideal player for this campaign enjoys both role playing and "roll playing," as a fair bit of both will be called for in this adventure. Prior experience is great, though not necessary. All I ask is that you come to each session prepared. In the interest of minimizing noise, I do ask that you have a decent headset/mic, as we will be using Discord. This is a biweekly game, with 4-hour sessions on Sundays from 1:30 to 5:30 pm Eastern. The campaign is already underway, so you'd be joining the party at level 3 as they seek an oracle to shed some light on the nature of the death curse. The game will require payment to the Game Master, via PayPal, at a rate of $18 per player per session, due before the session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. LFG Tool Listing:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/170598/tomb-of-annihilation-sunday-afternoon" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/170598/tomb-of-annihilation-sunday-afternoon</a> About the DM:&nbsp; I'm really just some nerd with a writing degree who loves playing games and telling stories. 5e DMing is my full-time job, so I can assure you your gaming experience is in good hands. I bring a healthy mix of silly and serious to my games, though I do find players tend to add a good bit of silliness themselves. Thank you for your interest, and happy gaming!
Hey if your still looking for players I'm very interested in joining in. I have been looking for a weekend online game for awhile and yours fits very well into my schedule. I am willing to play any character that may help your current party make up. Please feel free to message me back if you are interested. Thanks!
Hey Justin, thanks for checking out this game. There was another inquiry that reached me first via inbox, so the spot is currently pending. I can let you know if the other interested party doesn't work out, but in the meantime please feel free to check out my other ads and see if anything fits your schedule!