Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [GMT 19:00 START] DM Looking for players for Dragon Heist.

1585156974

Edited 1585157393
Hi All I am looking at running a weekly session of Dragon Heist. Message me if interested.  Kind regards Hugh3sy.
I would love to play dragon heist. what info do you need?
1585159661

Edited 1585159770
What day? Long time DM interested in being a player if the time works out.
Completely new to 5E but not roleplaying. Would love to learn the system if possible.
Hi  Dont know much about Dragon Heist but, I'm a mature gamer, recently returned to D&D, started a monthly gamer with some work colleagues i'm DMing but we only got one session then shut down with the virus, however played a game last week on Roll20 my 1st one so have 10 hours of game experiance of Roll20 would be really interesting in joining if you have a spot  Lee 
Hello there, I'd be very happy to join as a pc! what day would it all start? Long time roleplayer here, based in gmt+1 time zone, though kinda new to roll20.
Still looking for 1 or 2 more people. We are looking to start at 7:00 gmt tomorrow. 
I'd be interested. Hit me up on Discord, Tsaimath#3547
Have those last couple of spots been filled yet? If not I'd very much like to give the adventure a go!
I am completely interested! My discord is Ferelon#7031. Message me when you can!