Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Open Request for an edit to the Legacy: Life Among The Ruins Roll20 sheet

Hello there! I have a request for an edit to a particular character sheet: I'm starting a game of Legacy: Life Among The Ruins 2e, and I am using the expansion books Endgame and Engine of Life for various family and character playbooks. The existing Roll20 sheet only has the option to choose from a drop-down list of families and characters found in the original book, and no option for the expansion playbooks or a space to just custom-input a playbook's information. I have access to all the books and information needed to add all of that information to the sheet, and am looking for someone who could possibly pull that off for me, as I don't know how to do that sort of thing myself. Let me know and thank you!
I second the motion!
Thirding. The sheets are well done, having the rest would be great.