Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

D&D newbie looking for friendly, patient group :D

Hi guys! I'm looking to get into D&D and a few friends pointed me in this direction... I played a session a few years back and I can vaguely remember how it works, but mostly that it was loads of fun (and I hit stuff with hammers)! Anybody out there willing to take on someone who rolls so badly she accidentally killed three of Santa's reindeer? - Kitt :)
I'm actually looking for a beginner game also. I've played recently, but I have another player who wants to start. If we can find a DM maybe we can get a group going.
me too for the beginner game its fun ive played a couple of time with a dm who didnt know what he was doing so. it would be fun to play with some other new people 
Hey Guys! My name is Drew, and I am a part of the group GamerShrinks who host regular one-shots every Sunday at 6PM EST for new players.&nbsp; If your interested, here are the listings of some of the games we have going, and feel free to PM me if you wanna join our discord.&nbsp; Happy Adventuring! I host a custom built, home-brewed one-shot campaign that covers every aspect you would need to know/practice to get into a game of DnD in the future.&nbsp; It's basically a DnD tutorial which will cover roleplay, ability checks, combat, exploration, and puzzles.&nbsp; Here is the link in case you are interested:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187835/escape-from-crustfall-manor" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187835/escape-from-crustfall-manor</a> We also have an open group with a discord and pre-recordings and streams of current and past campaigns on our stream you can find here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd</a> Please feel free to join or send me a PM to connect, and I wish you all the best! - Drew, The Smiling DM
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind a friendly and accept anyone weather they are new to dnd and roll 20 or not just send me a message on roll20 and ill send the link
Hey guys,&nbsp; I'm also new and would like to join this post on the search for a group for some newbies. Sakura and Drew, do you guys mind me checking out those links or writing you a dm too?&nbsp;