Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][Dragon Age Conversion][Newbie Friendly] DM looking to run a 5e conversion of Dragon Age.

Hey everyone! I'm a DM who generally runs modules and really want to dip my toes into my own module, but I want to do it in a world I am extremely familiar with. Thus, Dragon Age. I am using a homebrew system for it that I can provide before players join if needed. (Not sure if I can link it here.) I just wanted to gauge interest, I can play most evenings besides Tuesdays and Sundays. I would prefer Saturdays as during the Quarantine I don't have shifts Saturdays, this may have to change. I am on MST [GMT-7]. LFG listing here with applications and etc.
Love and Dragon Age, and would be excited to participate, but I am on GMT+1 (CET, Europe time), so our times probably won't overlap. :/
Crux said: Love and Dragon Age, and would be excited to participate, but I am on GMT+1 (CET, Europe time), so our times probably won't overlap. :/ Put an app in friend, I have someone in GMT who's apping and it may work. It can't hurt to see times and hope right?
Oh man.. Dragon Age Origins is what truly hooked me into RPG's back when so this is right up my alley. I'll send it in application soon enough!
I'm GMT!
Wanting to get back into playing DnD for some time since the quarantine has increased! I'm PST, and available on Saturdays and Sundays. I haven't used Roll20 before, but always eager to learn! 

Edited 1586502953
May I ask why you didn't use the Dragon Age RPG system? It's pretty easy to do. Otherwise, I'd be interested.
I will be up if we use DA RPG system ya.