Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Player Looking for a Campaign to join during UK Lockdown

1585254469

Edited 1585256928
Hello, my name is Star (Online Nickname)! I'm looking for a campaign to join to fill in my free time! I'm not a veteran player but I have been in a long-running campaign (Homebrew DnD 5e) before to which has sadly been cancelled indefinitely, I'd like to say I have some decent amount of experience there. I'm always down to trying new things such as different genres, themes and or systems as long as I have someone around to run it through for me! I also have dabbled in DMing once but it is not something I'm confident in as of yet. I like to get involved with Roleplaying characters and getting to know the world/lore in the campaign. I'm a University student in the UK so a campaign that takes place on weekends would be helpful as well. Currently, the only system I know or am at least familiar with is DnD 5e but as mentioned earlier I don't mind trying out different systems as long as I have some help with it!
Hope you don’t mind me jumping on your post? I’m in the same situation and also looking for a  campaign at the weekends and based in the UK. Previous experience with 5e, first playing LMoP and then a homebrew campaign. Haven’t played for a few years so might be a bit rusty!