Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

See last Macro

I watched a video a couple days ago and it said you could click a macro on a character sheet and then do something in the dialog box and it would bring up the last macro so you could see how it was built. Does anyone know the combination of keystrokes? I am sure this is somewhere in the forums, but I cant find it. Thanks
1585305333
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Once a macro has been been run, click into the chat text box and press the 'Up' key to display the macro which you can then copy and paste somewhere to play with.
Thanks,