Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG (Pathfinder 2E + D&D 5E) BST

Hello, my name is Sam, I have played some 3.5E and very little 5E and looking into getting back into roleplaying games and as we are all on lockdown currently it seems like its a good time to get into it.   I am a 30 year old Briton and looking about playing any time as I am a student so as flexible as they come. I have had almost no experience with roll 20 aside from character creation as my last group dissolved.    Looking forward to hearing from anyone and am excited to see what oppertunities come my way.    If you have any further questions feel free to ask!
bump, still looking.