Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Lapsed Player Looking to join a 5e game

Hi all. Like most I am on lock down in a work from home situation so lots of free time. Schedule is fairly open in the PST timezone. Afternoons to evenings during the week and totally open on weekends. Been getting myself up to speed and refreshed on how to play so I wouldn't call myself a new player; just been a while since I hit my busy time at work and taking care of a new baby with the wife. Think I can keep any questions I would have to a minimal as I have my resource books to go through. Appreciate anyone willing to shoot me a note to talk; willing to try and play whatever character you think your campaign might need. You can find me on discord at ABBrauny.
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me