Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Best resource non-voice games?

Hey roll20, I'm new to the site so I'm sorry if this breaches any of the forum rules. A long time ago I used to play Shadowrun and Exalted with two separate groups online. It was entirely text-based, so there was no voice chat. This worked really well for me because I am not the best roleplayer when it comes to voice. I like to think that I am a pretty strong writer, and I love to get descriptive when I am building out scenes or actions for the character I am playing. I noticed you can look for text only games on here, but they seem few and far between, and for very specific games. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other resources or places to maybe find text only games? Short of starting one myself, I was hoping for any insights on best places to look. Thanks in advance. :)
1585363955

Edited 1585364002
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Knights of the Written Word 2 group is a Roll20 text community. Their lfg link is in my profile.
Thank you so much!