Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to D&D Player looking for Beginner friendly 5e Campaign / 1 shot

I am new to D&D but I have some understanding of the game through the handbook / critical role / D&D type video games. Looking to get into it regularly but still have a lot to learn. Played around a bit with roll 20 to get an understanding. I am free this Saturday and Sunday and can arrange my schedule in the future if it becomes a weekly game. 
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Hello, I am also new and looking to learn how to play at some point :) Have never played before on Roll20 or in real life