Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for DM - Pathfinder or 5E [PAID]

1585386472

Edited 1585387157
I have a small party of old school chums, that dabble in DnD. Since meeting up in person is not an option we are looking for a DM that can introduce us to playing online. Next available Saturday night Australian AEST for a one shot dungeon run. Cheers!
Hey Matt, Awesome that you guys are getting together for an online game, even if it's a shame about the circumstances for it. Hope you're all keeping safe. I am a professional DM based in the UK, so your evening/night is my morning. I have a tonne of experience running 5e oneshots for groups. If you would like to find out more about me and my services, feel free to check out my Roll20 profile  where you can find out more about me and further links to my other social media. Currently I am running an adapted 5e version of Jack and the Beanstalk which has proven quite enjoyable and only takes about 4 hours. I've also got other oneshots including a horror themed one that can either be done in 2 sessions or a longer 6-8 hour session. So I'm confident I could provide a game your group would enjoy. If you'd like to know more about me, my services, or my games, you can either follow the links in my profile, or feel free to message me directly! I have a bunch of testimonials I can share from other players and even recordings of some of my gameplay (but only watch that if you're okay with spoilers!) Welcome again to Roll20 and regardless of what you decide, I hope you and your mates find what you're after. Cheers! -Billybob
Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons! I have been a professional DM for over 5 years and have been DMing for over 30 years total. I have examples of my games up on  YouTube  and am available for a new (preferably) Friday or Saturday game slot but am open to other days during the week. I have 5 existing campaigns with 1 spot open in the Pathfinder one two Sundays a month and 2 spots open in the weekly 5th edition games on Wednesdays and Sundays. In addition I run a Living World Campaign that is always accepting new players. I am happy to teach new players and session 0/character creation is always free. I also have a number of games that I am interested in running such as Diablo (D&D 3.5), Darker Waters, and Game of Thrones (both D&D 5th edition), The Walking Dead (d20 Modern) and Dragon Warrior (using homebrew rules of my own system). If you have any questions or are interested in moving forward please message me on Discord at The Dungeon Master#8397 The Dungeon Master on YouTube “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Castle in the Clouds [D&D 5th Edition • Living World] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Heroes Wanted [D&D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Desert of the Damned [D&D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragons of the Frozen Seas [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Diablo: Heroes of Sanctuary [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Darker Waters [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Walking Dead [d20 Modern] "This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragon Warrior: Scions of Erdrick [Homebrew • Playtest]