Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e][Free][GMT+1] Experienced Player (with DM experience) looking for a game to play in

Hi everyone, thanks for reading my post! I've been playing and DMing 5e D&D for the past couple of years (and I'm a big fan of Critical Role), but I'm new to Roll20. I'm looking to play in a group that starts their sessions in the 5PM - 7:30PM range (GMT+1 time zone), preferably on weekdays. I'd be happy to fill any role in the party. Thank you for your attention, answer here or message me if you are looking for a player like me! Adam
I'm usually also available on weekends, anytime in the afternoon-evening hours
Would you be willing to dm a Wildemount game? I would love to join you and I'm also gmt