Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Complete newb, looking for beginner friendly campaigns

Hi all, So, I'm completely new to DnD and I've always wanted to learn how to play. I'm looking for someone to play with who is also willing to be patient while they teach me the game. I've been doing a lot of research so I know the basics, but it's a complex game so the only way I can really learn is through trial and error. If you're hosting any campaigns or one-shots that take on new players like myself, I'd love to join! Or if anyone is willing to just walk me through the game one-on-one, I'd really really appreciate that. I've also been watching youtube videos but like I said, the best way for me to learn is to just play it myself. (Also, I'm only really looking for text only based games, but I'd be willing to do voice only over some time of getting to know a group, and maybe even voice and video someday.) Please contact me here, or if I'm exactly what you're looking for, you can add me on discord: _starkinstank_#3070 Thank you for your time :)
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me