Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] New to roll20, I want to play some RPGs!

I got roll20 recently because all the dnd groups I was in, even online, have pretty much dissolved recently. I’ve play dnd 3.5 and 5th edition, but I’m willing to learn new systems! If anyone has games open I’d love to join!
I am about to start a campaign on Monday at 6pm central for Lamentations of the Flame Princess, which is an OSR system. Easy to learn. PM me if you want to join. 
Thank you!