Hi there, after my last group fell apart I'm now looking for a new group on the weekends to play with. I live on the east coast, despite the quarantine going on I'm still working and I'm only available on the weekends. Sunday's would be best But saturday I can do after 7pm EST. I'm up for playing anything, I get into rp and really try to engage with people and make friends. Last campaign I took the lead story wise, I work with the DM and I'm by no means a rules lawyer, and I try to follow the character personality and make it fun for everyone and no hoard any attention. The struggle finding the right group is real but I show up on time and if something comes up I give notice. I can play anything the party needs and will write an interesting backstory. I have discord, FGU/C and roll 20 and I have a decent mic set up. PM me with any offers or details and I'll try to get back to you ASAP Cheers.