Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Beginner looking to get into the game [5E]

Hello. Since the world seems to be on lockdown at the moment and I'm stuck at home anyway, this seemed like a good time to finally get into the game. I'm really new to the game in that I've only played a one-shot so far and everything else I know comes from reading or watching Pathfinder and D&D videos on Youtube. My time zone is GMT+8.
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me .