Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Player may be cheating rolls

So a player I’ve been gaming alongside with had had the weirdest luck with their rolls recently . I’m starting to think that they may be just formatting their rolls to be boosted like telling it to roll a 1d8 +2 but all we can see is the end result. Is it possible to actually view the text commands that players feed to the chat??
Wait I just found out that if you mouse over the result it previews the command
if you mouse over the roll, it should show the command, like "2d20kh1+5" for advantage and +5 or something. you can log in to the game and view the chat log and mouse over the rolls you had in question.