Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Fairly new player looking for a game to join.

1585527071

Edited 1585527201
Hey there, I'm fairly new to the game having played 1 one-shot before this. Mainly looking for a game starting out play-by post or something along those lines. Am open to eventually moving to voice calls however once everyone has gotten to know each other. Available mainly on weekdays at the moment (eastern US). Can be a homebrew campaign or a module it doesn't matter to me. Looking forward to possibly playing with you guys. **Edit** I do have discord available for further contact
I am going to run a one-shot for new players to DND 5e. We will have a session zero at the start, with me going step-by-step on teaching you how to fill up and read your OGL 5e sheet properly. The one-shot will last for a couple of sessions and the sessions will be running for 3 hours. The one-shot will be on Monday, March 30, 9pm EDT. It will be voice only on discord. I understand you are only looking for a play-by-post; feel free to ignore this if you are not comfortable with voice chat.
Hi! Im a DM and am currently looking for players to do a campaign. I'm at Toronto and my timezone is GMT -4. We're a fairly new group and pretty much some people are new to d&d. Let me know! Thanks! Aaron