Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NPC Statblock Chat Menu for D&D 5e sheet — No API required!

Wow - Keith, Oosh and everyone else - you guys are awesome. I have another question with the spells lists.  I have to organize the spells so that the prepared ones are at the top of each level list.  Is there a way to reference the "prepared" attribute?

Edited 1620742417
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Any sort of filtering or ordering would require the API. There are API scripts that could do this (and much more), but with regular macros, no such luck. The closest you might be able to achieve is calling the attribute for prepared and having that display next to the spell name. It would display as a 1 (prepared) or 0 (unprepared): 1-Magic Missile 0-Faerie Fire 1-Burning Hands But you couldn't order them. Note: I haven't actually tested this. Jarren K has made an improved version: Universal NPC Statblock Abilities and Spells Chat Menus for D&D 5e sheet — No API or Stylus required!

Edited 1593611050
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Right, so I've updated the post on removing unwanted/broken links from the NPC Action and Spellbook macros (requires Stylus or other CSS addon). If anyone is using them and Stylus, a quick test would be appreciated! Marcel said: Wow - Keith, Oosh and everyone else - you guys are awesome. I have another question with the spells lists.  I have to organize the spells so that the prepared ones are at the top of each level list.  Is there a way to reference the "prepared" attribute? I found a way to do this, follow the link!