Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to tabletop RPG - looking for a group

Have been looking to get into tabletop RPGs for a while - but unfortunately my group of friends is neither interested nor willing to try it with me. Long story short, I was looking for a group that accepts someone that's completely new to this... only catch is I'm based in Europe, so some times might be difficult... other than that, completely open!
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Hi, I'm looking for a player for Legend of the Five Rings 4th Edition. It would be a longer campaign and you would need to do a lil bit of homework (I would provide you with all the necessary materials to get a hang of it). If you are into Sengoku period of feudal Japan and into bushido/samurai things, that's a big plus because the system is heavily thematic. Ofc there is monsters magic etc.... Cheers! Filip