Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a DM

1585577304

Edited 1585578078
Hello! I have a group of potential adventurers. 2 completely new and 2 with decent experience. Our goal is to have a solid, fun first session to introduce my friends into the world of d&d5e. Informal, if need be! If the new players enjoy it, we are happy to continue with the campaign! To make sure we aren’t wasting your time, we are happy to talk about prices.  Looking for something ASAP! we’d like to stick with a traditional fantasy theme, and ideally as a private group. We’ve already got characters, we just need a DM! 
What levels you got ??? i need 1st level on sesion Free to play , can be a campaing if you like it.  Cmapain for neutral and good like heroes in Feirun Feirun Sword Coast… on border land of Neverwinter where everything start Gods thing need to be from feirun universe Sesion are on Discord voice, regards to my problem with my event on roll20 Regards Inari#7263
Everyone is first level!
Hey, we are looking for players. Level 1s loved! homebrew, so easy intro and insight into the world of D&D. Let me know.
Hey Atlas, It's awesome that you're getting your mates into D&D. I absolutely know what you mean about needing the right kind of session for new players and hopefully i can help you out a bit with that. A little bit about me, I am a professional DM based in the UK, but have quite the strange schedule and so am able to DM nearly any timezone. I have a tonne of experience running 5e oneshots for groups. If you would like to find out more about me and my services, feel free to check out my  Roll20 profile  where you can find out more about me and further links to my other social media. Currently I have a great new little mini-campaign that I've been running for level one groups. It has premade and fully fleshed out characters if people want those which make it super easy to get stuck in. The encoutners and scenarios are specifically tailored to new players and the story is easily digestable. I'm confident I could provide a game your group would enjoy. If you'd like to know more about me, my services, or my games, you can either follow the links in my profile, or feel free to message me directly! I have a bunch of testimonials I can share from other players and even recordings of some of my gameplay. Welcome again to Roll20 and regardless of what you decide, I hope you and your mates find what you're after. Cheers! -Billybob
Hey Atlas! My name is Austin and I am based in Los Angeles. I have a BA in Theatre and I have tons of experience in the acting and music field. I have two years experience DMing and about a month experience using Roll20 but I absolutely love it!. Also I love teaching new players! I've got the campaign The Ghosts of Saltmarsh ready to go which is perfect for four first level players and its really good for new players as well! I charge $16 per person per session! Hope I'm able to help and look forward to hearing from you! -Austin :)