Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Queer Cyberpunk game - Punks wanted!

Hi, I am looking for players for a queer game in Cyberpunk. The game would consist in outlaws and bounty hunters. PvP is possible, depending in what we agree for the game. I am planning to leave netrunning out of the game to simplify my first time DM'ing Cyberpunk. I already have a couple of players, if I can get a couple more, it would be great. Summering up, apply if: You are queer friendly You like sci-fi role playing games You have an idea for a queer character (the queerer, the better) You live in the CEST timezone or time difference is not a problem for you PvP during the game and the paranoia associated to it is not a problem Don't forget, the NeoCorps are making our lives a living hell. We need you.
This is 101% my jam. Is me expressing my intense interest enough of an application or do I gotta do something all official like? Never played Cyberpunk but I'm both queer and friendly. So really that's the best of both worlds right? I have plenty of role-playing experience though.