Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Brand New Player Looking for 5e Game

I’m interested in joining a 5e group that requires no experience.  I have a ton of free time on my hands after 6pm EST every night.  I’m new to D&D but have listened to countless hours of podcasts on the subject, and finally have the free time to play.  I’m familiar with Discord and have an iPad with the Roll20 app.
I'm in a similar spot. I have a couple hours worth of experience, but I'm pretty much a complete beginner and also suddenly find myself with all the free time in the world. We'll have to rope in a DM somehow, but let me know if you wanna try to build a group. Take in all the noobs if we can find a patient enough DM to run things lol
I am also new and looking for my first campaign, I have one other who is also inexperienced who may be able to play at the same time as me but if not i will still be available.
Hello, I love dnd and want to start playing on this site, think i could join?
1585598100

Edited 1585598312
Hey everyone I'm also LF a group atm. So I have plenty of DM experience especially with newer players so be happy to do that or I'll be a player if we come across someone else who wants to DM. I'm in CST Available pretty much every evening / night cus of the quarantines that have affected so many. Go ahead add me on discord shadows#8022, if interested see if we can start getting this group together
I'm interested in joining as well. I have a tiny bit of experience Dm'ing for my friends but I'm more interested in trying to play(I have never played before). I'm also free almost any time these days. 
1585608801

Edited 1585616956
Meeting TONIGHT at 8pm EST!  Join the voice chat 
Thomas P. said: Meeting TONIGHT at 8pm EST!  Join the voice chat  Your posting has been moderated due to violation of the General Guidelines for Posting to LFG: We ask that users adhere to the following requests when creating a listing or post, Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools. You may share this content in private (i.e. game details page, game forums, or sent via private message). If you would like to submit an appeal, please contact us directly at Team@Roll 20.net.
Howdy, I saw that you were starting a group. I'm an intermediate player with a little bit of experience. Been playing for about six or seven months. Was wondering if you had room for one more? I have played on roll20 once before, but I'm not entirely familiar with the mechanics of the application quite yet. Would love to join a group that would be patient with me while I get used to using roll20, or if you prefer to do text base via Discord. My contact information is in my bio, so please send an invite if interested.
Did you all start a group or looking for a DM?