Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking to play

Hi all. I'm looking for a DM or group that is very flexible and fun to play in. I'm a Certified Nursing Assistant that works 1400-2200 with rotating days off (I work 4 days in a row and 2 days off. So if I work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, then I'm off Friday and Saturday and go back Sunday etc.) I don't mind playing after I get off work because I usually don't go to sleep until 2 or 3 in the morning. I don't always get home at the same time as it's kind of difficult to consistently leave the facility exactly at 2200. I'm just really wanting to play.
hello, i am running 2 diffrent dragon age games, War of the minds and Quest for Denerim. the rules are very easy and i have all the books needed for the players. feel free to put in an aplication i am looking for 14 players. so if you know anyone let them know too.