Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] D&D 5e || Inexperienced Player || Western Europe Timezone

Hi there everyone, I'm a 32 year old guy from the Netherlands who really would like to sink his teeth into proper D&D. As I stated in the title of this post I am an inexperienced player. I have the PHB and read it, I have roleplayed a lot on MMORPG's and had a few off shoot D&D Sessions in my teens. Now I mostly watch Critical Role and I would love to get into it myself. I understand fully that Critical Role is an exceptionally well organised group of close knit friends with decades of experience. I do not have expectations to reach even close to the same level of gameplay as them. I want you to know that I am very realistic about that. I would really love to find a group to play with though. I am willing to play nearly every class to get into it. I know how to fill in a character sheet and the like but it's just the intricacies of smaller actions that'll make me stand out from the experienced D&D players. And ofcourse my quality of roleplay in voice chat is yet to be determined. I hope to find someone out there willing to take me in. I prefer evening plays in the GMT+1 timezone but can do afternoon games during the weekend as well. 
Hey! I'm 25, from Germany and looking for a group, too. :) I have only played a few sessions, but I really love DnD so far! So if there is a group willing to take a second person in or if there are enough people to form a new group, I'd definetly be game! Kind regards Melina
Hello I'm 20 and have never played before but I've watched a lot of dimension 20 I would like to get into dnd so if you need more players I'm down
Hi, I'm 33 from the UK. Started playing Blades in the Dark but always wanted to get into D&D. I'm a quick learner, lots of boardgame experience and if you are happy for another newbie, im happy to join.
I'm fine with forming a group together if we can find a DM that is willing to adopt us. Otherwise I hope to see if I could join an existing group. :)
Hey im Polish and colecting players for my dnd5 camaing of 1 levels , character good only heros
If your willing to accept a bunch of newish players and you have a DM or are DMing yourself I'm sure we would all be happy to join