Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

SRD and 5e Monster Manual monsters

I'm going to run Odyssey of the Dragonlords (5e) with my group.  There are a lot of monsters in it that are in the SRD.  Those monsters are shown by generic name only tokens. I own the 5e MM and I was wondering if there is a way to change the generic tokens to the ones that are included with the MM without a ton of work.  I was hoping that they would automatically replace the ones in the Odyssey campaign compendium.  Any help would be nice. Thanks.
1585683247
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Not really.
ok, thanks. :(
1585684567
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Yeah, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  There isn't even a good API solution.