Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM][5e] Looking for a DM to run a 1-on-1 Game

1585691722

Edited 1585691774
A bit of an odd request, I know. I'm looking for a DM to run a 1 on 1 game, one player one DM. I've found myself recently wanting to do a more "Hero/ Chosen one" style game, but of course you cant do that super well in a group where everyone should be equal. An thus I am here. I am looking to play in the afternoons (6-7pm CST) for several hours on either Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday. I heavily prefer discord for voice and R20 for tabletop. I am willing to pay a regular fee as well, I don't mind paying for quality. I'm a generally serious player, I don't tend to make or enjoy joke characters. I enjoy adult themes, and moral grey areas. I love playing Gish characters and multi-classing, and was planing to play a "Gestalt" character to give myself the most flexibility. I have a few character concepts in mind, but I can flex to fit any specific story.  On the topic of story, I don't have any specific story id like to get, other than the concept of being a more traditional "Chosen one", so feel free to bring on the homebrew. If you are interested please message me on discord at  DahmonGrimwolf#7779. Please tell me a little about yourself, how long you've been playing, how long you've been Dm-ing, What kind of story you envision and what you expect from me. I hope to hear from you soon!
  This is the PC I am currently thinking of running, Randall Lightspire, a battle-master fighter, and either wizard or dive soul sorcerer (depending on the story, chosen by the gods is a very thematic ability). Hes a gentleman, and at the start perhaps overconfident in his destiny. Hes a charmer, and would prefer to talk his way out, but hes more than capable of throwing down, using magic to debilitate his foes and pin them down, and his halberd or sword to finish them off.