Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][3.5][PAYTOPLAY]Looking for players for Classic campaigns

Hello , I am a Dm have a two classic 3.5 campaigns and am looking for a number of players to join either. I have been running tabletop rpgs since high school and currently run two games here on roll20. This game is a pay to play game and will require $5.00 per player per session. The first first session will be free to allow the players to get into the game before committing money. The campaigns are call "The Age of Worms" and "Savage Tides" and both published in Dungeon magazine and still some of the best story and gaming I have ever seen. Both adventures are written by writers that worked at wizards of the coast and I have already created all the maps, enemy tokens, macros and handouts for the entire level 1 to 21 level campaigns ready to go in Roll 20. Both campaigns will take place in the world of Eberron and any 3.5 texts. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per player per session. Payment will be done through Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Savage tide Is an aquatic campaign takes place on the high seas for evil or good party. Trouble is brewing In the exotic port city of Sasserine. A noble woman's parents lie dead, her brother missing and greedy creditors haunt her doorstep ready to steal away her ancestral home. Helping her will entangle the party in a sinister plot destined to send them to the infamous pirate city of Scuttlecove, the notorious Isle of Dread and deep into the Abyss itself. Age of Worms The  Age of Worms  is an  age  of darkness and despair heard of only in ancient prophecies. An urban campaign the story starts  in the small mining town of  Diamond Lake  of Breland , leads to intrigue in Sharn, and then on to a mysterious cult that serves as a front to bring about the events leading up to the Age of Worms. As the players encounter the various architects of the plot, they uncover the nature of the coming age, and battle the ultimate masterminds behind it. In the end, they will face off against invading armies, scores of dragons and the dark god of worms. Looking for players for both or either.
Hello! Are these games you currently have ongoing, or are looking to begin? And are there any set days or times for either of these?
Hi lauren Im looking to start new ones. I can work with and find a good time that suits you and your group. My Sundays currently only day I cant make it. 
If the time fits and my character concepts are accepted I'd love to play
I am new to roll20, but would love to give it a shot. A little help and direction may be required. If this is okay, and you are still looking for players, count me in :)
Sent a PM
I am now in this group with 1 other player so we need more. The GM is really cool, lots prepared, and an awesome story line in place using an adventure called the Age of Worms, which has been a dream of mine to play. We are trying for Wednesdays from 7pm PST. Mail the GM if you are interested so that we can get the dice rolling!
I am new to Roll20 as of yesterday. :) Been playing 3.5 since it came out, but been a while. With the current situation... I need a distraction! I'm in for both games pending time.I'm eastern time.