Hey experts! Im really new to roll20 and am looking for a way to have my players be able to click on their attack in chat to roll damage after I tell them they hit, and have it automatically reduce the hp of the token they are attacking. I have read there is a way to have it done with the tokenmod api which I have installed but I cant seem to make it work. On top of that I have the ammo tracking api for the 5e OGL character sheet and everything works great except for death save tracking. unless the character makes all 3 saves, or fails 3, it wont reset its count when the character is healed. Unless I am doing it wrong, currently to test it I am just manually healing the character on their character sheet. So if that is wrong please tell me and I apologize for not understanding in the first place.