Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New GM, very basic question

Hello, I have come here as meeting at the table is no longer an option. I am about to launch my first game and something is bugging me. When my players move to a new page, how can I have them load up looking at the right bit? Like the center of the page, or the start position? Kind Regards Ben
1585770312
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You can't control where they are looking when they start (it will be the top left corner), but you can shift their view to a point of interest after that by holding shift and then clicking and holding on a particular spot.  This is a Shift-Ping, Ping-Pull, and it will shift all logged in players so that their view is centered on the point in question.
Thank you, I'm enjoying just making stuff so far. Game night tomorrow!
1585772521
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Sweet!  Have fun!
Nick O has a script for this, but it requires a pro subscription:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX7DAnY9p74&amp;t=105s" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX7DAnY9p74&amp;t=105s</a>