Hi, I have seen an old post about this and couldn't reply. Whenever we are on a page, meaning whatever map we open, it is always centered to the left. Impossible to place it to psychologically confortable spot, like the center of the screen or even closer to the toolbar. The only way is to zoom so close that the map covers more than the screen, but then it in totally unpractical. Anyone else think this is VERY annoying ? I mean, I keep instinctively trying to drag the map more to the right, even though I know its not possible. Would it be simple eneough to place the map more to the center of the screen, or to place the map itself on another draggable background/surface layer ? Does that make sense ? Or is there a fonction that I missed somewhere that would slove this ? Thank you in advance for your answers, roll20 is awesome =D !!