Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Im looking for a DM to teach me and my friends how to play.

I have several friends that want to get into the game but have very little knowledge of DND type games if there is anyone who could help us figure out how to play that would be amazing.  My discord is AshenEternal #0109. 
Hey I send you a friend request on discord.
I've got what you need! I sent you a private message.
Hi Jordan - quite happy to do a couple of session for you and your friends. Drop me a PM if interested. I can put a one shot in place quite quickly if you'd like to try something like OSE (Old School Essentials - Basic D&D in other words) as a starter. Many other options too :-)