So this dynamic lighting is pretty cool with lots of potential but Ive run into a bit of a snag. I'm playing around with token sight-lines since I wanted players to play out their combat more carefully. Give them their sight angle and how far they can see, easy. However, i want the player to focus on their sight-line but know where their ally's tokens are out of sight. I thought the fix would be to give the player control of both tokens without them knowing it but now they see their ally and their sight-line. Having a light emit around them in a 1m radius then trying to give them sight didn't work. I going to have it where if they both have shortwave radios they share sight-lines but without them they are only aware of their location on the map. Any work around or tricks to pull it off? Side note: While for night maps sharing vision cones is pretty cool becomes chaos on a daytime map when I have to enable Global Illumination. Any advice on that too?