I have 2 years 5e experience looking to find another game. Having a hard time finding a group on roll20. Looking for a free game. I am very easy going and love to goof around and roleplay. Very respectful and looking for no drama and casual. Willing to try any campaign and have some fun. I do have some pre built chars in D&D beyond, have discord as well. Part of a half-elf cleric back story: I was brought up in a small half-elf town called Weyland, deep in the
Smokewood forest. Its name came from a constant strange smoke that no
one could quite explain, coming and going with no fires in sight.
My upbringing was an easy one, my family supportive, and I was taught to
be kind and to always help people in need.
Our community was close, and always helping each other out. The best
years of my life.
I grew up and decided I wanted to follow the teachings of my small
church and set out on a pilgrimage to test my faith, and myself.
On my journeys I ran into an unlikely companion, a minotaur by the name
of Smaktok. He taught me the basics of combat and his unusual cooking
methods. His rabbit jerky is the best I have ever tasted.