Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Expanding a campaign using a module

Hi there, my group are fairly new to D&D and the online tools available. I started our campaign by converting what I had written into Roll20. Now the party have arrived is Phandalin, where I plan on using some of the Essentials Kit content. As such, I have purchased it on the marketplace. However I only seem to be able to access it through a new game. Is there anyway of integrating the assets to my current game or will I have to create their characters again on the new game? After we finish with this content and move into the next part, will I need to repeat the process? Thanks.

Edited 1586002050
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
A module must be used as the basis of a game. Modules can not be added to existing games except through the use of the transmogrifier (pro subscription feature). You can use the character vault to move character sheets between games that you created. If your players want to move their sheets, the game's creator needs to be a paid subscriber or is using a module that has that feature enabled.
Thanks, the character vault works fine. I can work the rest out!