Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for 3-4 players

1586002163

Edited 1586133257
___CLOSED___No longer in need of players but i really appreciate the amount of people who commented ___CLO
Hey I'm interested in playing! I'm in my mid 20s and I've been a 5e player for about 2 years now. I'm super flexible about character creation, and would happily choose something to balance the party. Got loads of free time these days. CDT is my timezone
I sent a discord link to the group
Hello! I'm also super interested in playing! Im new to roleplaying games and am currently playing in another party as well but otherwise have tons of free time. What nights do you play?
We are still working that out lol of I dont find enough players I may have to find a new DM to (but that wouldnt be hard) we know it wont be Saturdays or wednesdays
If its tuesday I'd be interested
I am interested - what is the meet time and what is the game? Did I miss that?
5e curse of strahd, i only mentioned 5e lol once we get enough player well figure it out. I know it cant be Saturdays or Wednesdays
1586009566

Edited 1586011620
UPDATE: starting time is Sunday 7pm of EST and depending on the peoples interest we may go 2 days a week (Monday)
Hey. I am interested in joining. I have 5+ years of DnD experience and am looking to have fun and grow characters with everyone.
If you still have space I'm interested in joining as well. I keep trying to message you but it's not working....
Are you still looking for players? I'd be interested in joining. I've got about 5 years experience with the game and am currently looking to join on :)
Count me in! Experienced player/role player looking to join an active and long lasting group! :)
I really would like to play as well, are there any openings yet?
I'm interested.  Can do Sundays, but only one day/week.  :(  Central time (GMT-5) evenings  Been playing 5e for a couple years now, but never on-line/Roll 20. Any openings left?
Any openings for a totally new player? I'd be interested if I can.
If you're still looking I'd be interested in joining. Experienced player and DM. I've played through most of Strahd but the group fell through near the end, and it was heavily modified. I'd love to see the full thing through. The time you have set works perfectly for me, and I could do a second day as well.