Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Death cleric and oathbreaker paladin for 5e

Hello guys, I bought the PHB and XAN manuals, but I can't find these 2 subclasses (i know they are in the DMG, but you can't buy it), as far as you know, is there a way to obtain them trough another manuals?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you have access to the physical books, you could just manually set up the sheets.  You don't have to be constrained to only what you own on Roll20.
I do have the physical books, I was asking just because it would save me and my players the time to write and set every spell / feature / trait manually every single time
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You could put them on handouts.  Then you only need to type it once.  Just copy/paste from there to character sheets as needed.