Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Unable to upload files to handouts

Hi guys, I'm trying to upload a 190Kb mp3 file as a handout, but I'm getting no joy. The loading bar goes to full and doesn't stop. If I click Save Changes and re-open the file is not there. Any advice? Cheers, daltsy Log below: Consider using 'dppx' units instead of 'dpi', as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), not all, not all, not all, only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx) <a href="http://www.tokbox.com/opentok/webrtc/docs/js/release-notes.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.tokbox.com/opentok/webrtc/docs/js/release-notes.html</a> <a href="http://www.tokbox.com/opentok/webrtc/docs/js/release-notes.html#knownIssues" rel="nofollow">http://www.tokbox.com/opentok/webrtc/docs/js/release-notes.html#knownIssues</a> <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2770820/acetCTUGzkuNjBAniAiyiA/thumb.png?13899515205" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2770820/acetCTUGzkuNjBAniAiyiA/thumb.png?13899515205</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2770820/acetCTUGzkuNjBAniAiyiA/med.png?13899515205" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2770820/acetCTUGzkuNjBAniAiyiA/med.png?13899515205</a> <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2936379/51shLmr1yOzkQQBOZdJSAQ/thumb.png?13911601335" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2936379/51shLmr1yOzkQQBOZdJSAQ/thumb.png?13911601335</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2936379/51shLmr1yOzkQQBOZdJSAQ/med.png?13911601335" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2936379/51shLmr1yOzkQQBOZdJSAQ/med.png?13911601335</a> <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/167160/I_bvEY4pCzCM-Ict6_wXLQ/thumb.png?13457154895" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/167160/I_bvEY4pCzCM-Ict6_wXLQ/thumb.png?13457154895</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/167160/I_bvEY4pCzCM-Ict6_wXLQ/med.png?13457154895" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/167160/I_bvEY4pCzCM-Ict6_wXLQ/med.png?13457154895</a> <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/19907/thumb.png?13389372565" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/19907/thumb.png?13389372565</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/19907/med.png?13389372565" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/19907/med.png?13389372565</a> <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/13436/thumb.png?13375404315" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/13436/thumb.png?13375404315</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/13436/med.png?13375404315" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/13436/med.png?13375404315</a> <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/1374/max.png?13390829175" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/1374/max.png?13390829175</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/1374/med.png?13390829175" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/1374/med.png?13390829175</a> <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5407/max.png?13395930515" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5407/max.png?13395930515</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5407/thumb.png?13395930515" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5407/thumb.png?13395930515</a> <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/1397/max.png?13390829625" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/1397/max.png?13390829625</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/1397/med.png?13390829625" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/1397/med.png?13390829625</a> app.js?1397071990:24 setting src app.js?1397071990:24 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1397071990:25 6setting src app.js?1397071990:24 handle page changes app.js?1397071990:27 false app.js?1397071990:27 init active page! app.js?1397071990:27 activate page! app.js?1397071990:25 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js?1397071990:25 Graphics: 9 app.js?1397071990:25 Paths: 5 app.js?1397071990:25 refershing page listings! app.js?1397071990:29 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1397071990:25 Object app.js?1397071990:32 Array[0] app.js?1397071990:28 DROP ON FILE UPLOAD app.js?1397071990:28 50 app.js?1397071990:28 59 app.js?1397071990:28 67 app.js?1397071990:28 76 app.js?1397071990:28 100 app.js?1397071990:28 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input (index):1 window resize app.js?1397071990:33 UPDATE GL SIZE!
1399817212
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I dont think the handouts handle mp3. You can paste text into them, load graphics ( jpeg, png), and put a single page pdf into them but mp3 , I don't think it can handle that.
1399828462
Gid
Roll20 Team
You can not upload audio files to Roll20. If you want audio in your campaign, you'll need to use SoundCloud. See our Jukebox wiki page for more info. As Pat said, you can only upload .JPG, .GIF, .PNG, and single page PDFs.
1399832792
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Gif, I knew I was forgetting a graphic type.
OK. Thanks guys. I was starting to come to that conclusion. I just tend to do things the hard way.
1399851988
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you have it stored offsite, you can always put a link to it so that it will play through a 3rd party player. If it is clears the restrictions on soundcloud, you can upload it there and tag it so you can find it through the soundcloud that roll20 uses.