Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[D&D5E] Looking for players for a Medium length Campaign.

Hey folks,                 I'm looking for 4 more adult players to make a total 6 for a medium length campaign taking players from level 3 to level 20. This campaign will be in a homebrew world and will be 60/40 Exploration to Combat. Please apply in the format below: Name(Or nickname)/Age/Location: Availability: Class/Race you're interested in playing: Your favorite Dragon (Nothing to do with the campaign, I just wanna know.)
1586019039

Edited 1586019105
Name: Kelvin Age: 28 Location: East Coast Canada Availability: Saturdays, Morning on weekdays Class/Race: Looking to play either a dwarf/half-orc barbarian or a dragonborn monk favorite dragon: Brass Dragons, I just like their color.
Name: Zuiko Age: 27 Location: Midwest USA Availability: Weekday evenings and weekends all day Class/Race you're interested in playing: Shifter Monk/Rogue Favorite Dragon: Blue dragon
Name(Or nickname)/Age/Location: Armando/25/TX Availability: any day except saturday  Class/Race you're interested in playing: The UA Mystic or if not, I wanna try my hand at playing an Arcane Archer Your favorite Dragon: Ice dragons, expecting fire? Nu uh.
Name/Age/Location: Becca, 22 (23 in a few days), UK Availability: I'd be free most evenings any time after about 7 GMT, the only exception being Fridays and Saturdays once this whole quarantine thing is over with. Until then I'm free all the time Class/Race you're interested in playing: I tend to go for more magic-based classes, in this case probably an Elf-Sorcerer. However I'm flexible and am happy to fill in any gaps if necessary Your favorite Dragon: Silver because of Argynvost in Curse of Strahd
1586024707

Edited 1586028286
Name(Or nickname)/Age/Location: Nikolas 22 Alberta Timezone MDT Availability: Wednesday and Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings. Class/Race you're interested in playing: Half-elf Hexblade I have a couple others I wouldn't mind playing as well. Your favorite Dragon (Nothing to do with the campaign, I just wanna know.) From dnd Silver dragons. A random dragon form other media Smaug.
Name(Or nickname)/Age/Location: Joel 19 NJ EST  Availability: Any time after 8:30pm EST Class/Race you're interested in playing: Half-Orc Mark of The Finding, (If allowed) BloodHunter Order of the Ghostslayer Your favorite Dragon (Nothing to do with the campaign, I just wanna know.) Green Dragons, or Wyverns if that counts
Name(Or nickname)/Age/Location: Caroline/23/Midwest USA, EST time Availability: Weekday evenings, Sunday all day, Saturday evenings, I’m currently working from home until the quarantine is over so pretty flexible  Class/Race you're interested in playing: half elf, preferably rouge/ranger   Your favorite Dragon: I really like ice dragons, but also like gold dragons are cool. 
Name(Or nickname)/Age/Location: Chris/41/Arizona Availability: Friday/Saturday anytime, Tuesday evening Class/Race you're interested in playing: Human Cleric Your favorite Dragon (Nothing to do with the campaign, I just wanna know.): Quetzalcoatl
Name/Age/Location: Aidan/20/California Availabilty: Saturday & Sunday all day, and most evenings Class/Race: Goliath Cleric Favorite Dragon: Blue Dragons
Name(Or nickname)/Age/Location:  Ernesto/34/Nevada, US PDT time Availability: Pretty much anytime right now just like everyone else Class/Race you're interested in playing:  Way too many options to choose from but I would probably go with a tortle sorcerer Your favorite Dragon:  Definitely faerie dragons
1586055110

Edited 1586055803
Name/Age/Location: Dave/45/Nebraska (CDT, GMT -5) Availability: actually lots of work now; available Saturday/Sunday nights Class/Race interested in playing: depends on party needs.  Arcane trickster (ghostwise halfling?); have never played a warlock, might be interested in trying this. Favorite Dragon: Toothless from "How to Tame Your Dragon" :)
Name/Age/Location: Pilar/31/Texas Availability: I am available any evening really. Class/Race interested in playing: I am entirely new to DnD, but I do have a halfling rogue lvl 1 eager to jump onto a journey.  Favorite Dragon: My favorite dragon is Ord from Dragon Tales. 
Name(Or nickname)/Age/Location:Kane/47/California Availability:Later eve PST Class/Race you're interested in playing:Pally, Druid, or Cleric Your favorite Dragon (Nothing to do with the campaign, I just wanna know.)Tiamat...brings back old memories
Name(Or nickname)/Age/Location:  Ben, but i got by Soupy Availability: Available all day Sundays and Mondays. Class/Race you're interested in playing: I have a Gnome Cleric I'd really like to run. Your favorite Dragon  I like the idea of Brass dragons.  Burying someone up to their head in sand if they try not to converse with you because they crave intellectual conversation just makes me laugh.
Name/Age/Location: ArtWend/52/San Antonio, Texas - US CST Availability: Every other Saturday (with the odd one out due to being on Call at the hospital about every 15 weekends. THOUGH this is way subject to change due to COVID-19 and my healthcare provider responsibilities.) Class/Race interested in playing: Interested in either Tiefling or Human. I have a thing for playing Clerics. But, since I've been playing D&D since 1981, I'm open to just about anything. Favorite Dragon: Red. Boring, I know. But I've just like firebreathing red dragons!
Name/Age/Location: David (although I usually go by character name) / 23 / Chattanooga, TN EST Availability: Always free except for some Saturdays and Thursdays Class/Race: Either a kobold Illusion wizard, or a Human Elderich Knight  Favorite Dragon: Thimbercod the obese red dragon from OoTA
Name(Or nickname): Filip Age: 30 Location: Frankfurt / Germany Availability: Every day 19:00-23:00 CET and Saturday all day long Class/Race you're interested in playing: Human/Half Elf, Monk, Sorcerer, Warlock Your favorite Dragon: Shadow Dragon
Name(Or nickname)/Age/Location: Jonathan/37/west coast Canada  Availability: Sunday and Monday all day Class/Race you're interested in playing: kitty rouge, I do want to try a lock or fighter when all else fails. I have not looked at the new stuff but all depends on what’s allowed. Your favorite Dragon (Nothing to do with the campaign, I just wanna know.) Red
I apologize we did fill up! Should a new game start I'll post again. in the meantime thanks to everyone who applied and yes I'll be closing this thread
Sweet! Have fun! Cheers, ArtWend