Hello All, I've played some D&D home brew campaigns with a couple of different groups and even DMed a bit but I'll be honest I haven't had the time or people to play in quite a while so im pretty rusty. For now I just wanna play some characters I've been working on. None of the groups were sweaty try hard/ hardcore mode groups; just some people fighting dragons(and sometimes winning) in their minds. Anyway, I've been looking to get back into D&D but have had trouble finding a group that can get together at least semi consistently. I'm EST and(when not in lock down) have Wednesday/Thursday/Friday off. Although who knows what will happen at the end of all this madness? If you or someone you know is looking for another player to add to their ranks that I happen to fit into please let me know. If not then no worries and good luck dragon hunting:)