Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Digital version of tabletop modules?

I bought a tabletop module a few months back.  I'm DMing next week, but we've moved to Roll20 since we can't get together in person. I noticed that the module is available on the Roll20 marketplace. Is there a way to get a free download or discount for tabletop modules that we've bought?
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Short answer is no, Roll20 is a different platform and you are also paying for the work made to convert the modules to Virtual Tabletop stuff. You can however still add the info yourself using the module you already have and play using that (a bit more work on your part tho).
Some discounts may be available.  I bought the tabletop Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition via Paizo months back, linked my account to here, and got a nice discount on the Roll20 version so that I could continue running online.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Paizo has worked out a special linking deal with Roll20 for this sort of thing, and I believe it requires the Paizo purchase to have been done through their online store. I do not think any other publishers have done that so far. Details .