Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG]5E Games After 10PM EST?

Edited 1586033936
Player looking for a game that starts after 10 PM Eastern on any day other than Friday. I’m open to homebrew or a campaign-based one. Trying not to pay for another (currently in a paid one) but open to paying five dollars a session if needed.  Gay here just in case any DMs or groups this could be an issue with 
Still looking.
I plan a weekday game starting in 5am GMT / 1am EST, 2-3 hours long. That works for you? I would use Gurps, but you don't need any prior experience- I will help with character creation, and play is quite intuitive. Gurps is good at 'cinematic realism', and practically anything an action movie hero could do, you can attempt in game.
Only looking for 5E
Hey there! I run a game Tuesday nights, starting at 11 CST, and just lost a player. Looking for someone to replace them. If you're interested send me a PM and we can talk some about it.
Still looking. 
I'm running a game Monday nights, we do start at 8:30 CST (9:30 EST), and we end around 12:30 AM CST (1:30 AM EST). It would be roughly every Monday. We've only had two sessions so far, so it's a newer group. I had 6 players but some life stuff got in the way for 2 of them. I know it's not quite at the time you listed, but with it only be 30 minutes earlier I figured I would just see :)
I'm interested in the same timeline and I'm EST also @DarkDaisuke
Looking to start a late game group after 8-10 EST, 5e.What kind of story are you looking for?
I'm interested in similar (5e weekdays after 10PM EST).  
Vince C. said: Looking to start a late game group after 8-10 EST, 5e.What kind of story are you looking for? Either homebrew or a campaign module (Not too picky) I also see there's a few others here that are interested in something similar. My biggest thing is wanting 5E and a mix of combat & roleplay (Still trying to develop that second one since I haven't gotten to play too much)
10pm EST works for me, though I don't have the availability right now to run as DM unfortunately.