Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased module but it's not showing up on my game settings screen

I purchased Tome of Annihilation about five minutes ago for my session tomorrow but it's not showing up in my add ons like Tales of the Yawning POrtal or Saltmarsh did. Any idea what's going on?
Is there a way to add it to an already existing game?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
No, that is a "module" meaning that it has to be selected when you create the game.  You can create it and have people transfer their characters through the character vault though.
Kraynic said: No, that is a "module" meaning that it has to be selected when you create the game.  You can create it and have people transfer their characters through the character vault though. How do I do that?

Edited 1586056117
Goto the Tools in the roll20 menu, goto character vault and it should be pretty straight forward from there.