Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Module purchase question

If I buy Lost Mines of Phandelver, is the token and art assets only usable within the module?  Or can I use it in other modules if said module does not have a token or piece of art I want to pull from a module I purchased?  Wondering because I read that Lost Mines can be merged with The Essentials Kit to make the Essentials Kit even cooler but I'm not sure how that would work if you can't combine the two art assets // modules. Thanks!

Edited 1586123975
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You could not merge the two together (if they are both modules) but you could use the transmogrifier (pro feature) to copy the pieces from one module to another. The character vault (plus or pro feature) could be used to copy character sheets to another module you created.