Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Using a prompt to summon a macro ?

Hello, sorry if that question has already been adressed (could not find it after several searches). See, I am trying to set up a macro that would allow me to test one among the several attributes of my characters. The aim is for a prompt, such as :     ?{Attribute ?|strength|intelligence|perception} to be used inside a command. For instance, a test I might want to do might be : test :     /r 1d20cs1cf20+?{Malus?}-?{Bonus?}<@{selected | ?{Attribute ?} } Now, this doesn't work. So I tried to have pre-made macros such as "test-of-strength", "test of perception", etc... But if I try to summon them from a pre-made macro, with : test :     #test-of- ?{Attribute ?} Now, that doesn't work either, and just displays in the chat "#test-of-strength" (if i type in strength, for instance). I'm new to Roll20, so i'm a bit stuck. Hopefully i could formulate my problem correctly, and someone can help me. Thx !
Is this for 5e OGL?  If so take a look at this .