Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Module purchase suggestions and Ghostwise Halfling

Hello everyone, Just rediscovered Roll20 given the current times we live in and wanted to switch my game over to this format. However, while doing some research, I couldn't find the Ghostwise Halfling mentioned in any of the modules. Is it available on Roll20 or have they not created that yet? Also - any suggestions on packs you would suggest I purchase? I'm currently running Lost Mine of Phandelver on tabletop, which will then lead to Curse of Strahd. I want to transfer over all my content, so was wondering which bundles you suggest? Here is what my PCs look like: Lightfoot Halfling Rogue Ghostwise Halfling Monk Half-Orc Fighter Human Fighter Human Barbarian Dragonborn Paladin Human Bard Goliath Cleric Hill Dwarf Cleric Wood Elf Ranger Human Cleric Drow Sorcerer Let me know if you need more details.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The ghostwise Halfling is in the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide which is not on Roll20 currently. If it is coming to Roll20, that is not known to the public that I'm aware of and the Roll20 team does not talk about when or what product they are working till it is almost ready to be released.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Just a reminder: You are free to type whatever you like into your sheets, regardless of what Roll20 assets you have purchased.