Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

How do I get rid of this semicolon?

1586115682

Edited 1586115815
OK so I scoured the internet for a dice roll macro and it works BUT, the template keeps adding a semicolon to the text field. What am I missing to make this not a thing? Macro: &{template:npc} {{normal=1}} {{rname=Dice Roll}} {{r1=[[?{How many}d?{Die type}+?{Modifier}]]}} example:  Note: Ignore the middle dice roll there, that's not an issue related to this. That was just me experimenting with the macro
1586120983
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Your template choice is not built for that sort of display. Try this: &{template:npcaction} {{rname=Dice Roll}} {{description=[[?{How many}d?{Die type}+?{Modifier}]]}}
Bro, Thank you.